Since 1992, when the company started, innovation to ensure a sustainable future through maximum environmental care has always been the core of our company. The first water soluble film (Watersol™) introduced by Arrow was in the mid-nineties. Our high degree of specialisation and quality-service has helped us become one of the most established companies in India and placed us as a potential player on the world map of green packaging technology. Based on Watersol™, we developed India’s first Water–Soluble Capsulated Hygiene chemicals (Klenz Pro™). It is designed to provide efficiency with the best safety measures, serving the most demanding consumers. Our expertise enables us to provide solutions, applications and management systems in the health, hygiene, packaging, printing and security industries. This is reflected in most of our intellectual properties filed globally in respective fields.
Watersol™WATERSOL™(IS 16154:2014) ALSO KNOWN AS PVA FILM IS MADE OF POLY VINYL ALCOHOL THAT STARTS DISINTEGRATING THE MOMENT IT COMES IN CONTACT WITH WATER.
Klenz ProArrow’s Klenz Pro is the most concentrated range of hygiene products in water-soluble capsules. It does not generate plastic waste and is firmly committed to the environment.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYIntellectual property rights are exclusive rights given to creators for the use of their creation for a certain period of time.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Result of the voting of the Annual General Meeting & Scrutinizer Report 28.09.2016
- Grant of Patent 27.09.2016
- Grant of Patent 28.06.2016
- Suit for Permanent Injuction 23.06.2016
- Updates Credit Rating 25.05.2016
- Press Release Exclusive Supply Agreement 02.03.2016
- Updates change of Name of UK subsidiary 03.02.2016
- Updates Wholly owned subsidiary 07.01.2016
- Grant of Patent Step down subsidiary company 14.10.2015
- MOU with Misapor AG 03.07.2015
- Press Release Exclusive Supply Agreement 24.12.2014
- Press Release Exclusive Supply Agreement 24.06.2014
- Grant of Patent 29.04.2014
- Press Release Exclusive Supply Agreement 19.03.2014
- Grant of Patent 29.04.2013
- Grant of Patent 29.03.2013
- Grant of Patent 22.06.2012